We should totally get some weekly discussion in here, starting with this week... Young Junius, episode 4!It is with this episode that I'm finally proud to say that I'm 100% caught up with the Palms universe, and now I'm subscribed to the feed, waiting patiently for episode 5! Woo!So, prompts for this week's discussion:
1) Will Junius hit the bus, or will he sneak off and stay in Boston?
2) Is a war coming, and will Junius play a part?
3) What did you think of Seth's voice for Junius' mom?
4) Is there any hope for cross-promotion between Jack Palms and Jack Daniels?
1) I find it odd that Seth would set a novel in his home turf, Boston, only to change the scenery a few chapters in. So I'm guessing Junius will hop off the bus and try to hide the fact he's still in town from his mom.
2) Yes, a war is coming (hinted at by both the text and Seth's choice of theme song), and of course Junius will be in the middle of the action!
3) Haha, no comment? Let's just say I think Sigler's got a little more experience in this department. It works for what it needs to be, though.
4) Who knows. The world of legalities is a weird one. I would have chalked the t-shirt up as "fair use" or "parody" anyway, but I guess it isn't. Any lawyers in the house?