EXTENDED Q&A from the Mysterious Bookshop, NYC
I’M BACK!… with more from my live event at the Mysterious Bookshop this past May. New York City’s famous Mysterious Bookshop is your home (and mine) for all things crime fiction, and a regular stop on any crime novelist’s book tour. We had a great time that night that included a wonderful discussion about the writing process and craft, as well as how I created my newest characters: Clara Donner and Danny Hendricks. If you already have your copy of EVERYONE PAYS you know whom I’m talking about, if not go get your copy today!
Presented here is the whole video in full.
- JOIN THE NATION and SUBSCRIBE! Add yourself to my email list so you won’t miss an issue of Seth Harwood’s Crime Blotter.
- LISTEN: and catch the stream of the Extended Q&A Audio (without having to stare at your computer).
- DOWNLOAD: the Extended Q&A Audio and take the MP3 file with you.
- BBQ ESSENTIALS: buy extra copies of EVERYONE PAYS for all the summer Q’s you hit this year. (You know they’ll love it!)
- CHECK OUT: a REAL Bookstore! The Mysterious Bookshop of Manhattan has ALL THE GOODS! Anything you might love in the name of crime fiction!
You can also DOWNLOAD or STREAM the audio below. Have fun!