This is the audio replay of the Q&A on April 26, 2017. Click here to download or listen (or right-click to download).
In this audio, I talk a bit at the open about what you’re getting, what’s coming up, and give a new pre-release pitch for THE MALTESE JORDANS.
Thanks to Mark Yoshimoto Nemcoff for the quickie intro at the open. It’s great to hear from an old friend in the game. I’ll have more from him coming up soon for you. What a voice on that guy!
Included content in this episode:
- Short history of my publishing career.
- Why I’m using Patreon now.
- Updates on what’s to come in the near future.
- Pitch content and new info about THE MALTESE JORDANS
- I answer some cool listener questions
- Pre-release reading of the first chapter of the book.
Enjoy! Want to go ahead and get in on a Patreon subscription for upcoming work? Go here.
You can also see links in the video here of my process in Scrivener, a tour of the Patreon page, all the funny faces, my sneakers, and more.
Full video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/kVB8_SnDS4M